Elisabeth is a warm, energetic communicator. She has been an educator and instructor for more than 15 years. Since 2009, she has specialized in legal audiences: presenting, coaching and providing feedback to law professors, attorneys, pre-law advisors, and law school applicants. She has led committees of attorneys and law school faculty on topics ranging from bias and racism to online instruction.
Prior work experiences at the White House and the Federal Emergency Management Agency mean Elisabeth brings a sense of urgency and a focus on results to her work with high performing professionals. Elisabeth attended Yale Law School and Carleton College.
Audiences and clients appreciate that Elisabeth’s sessions are well-researched, relevant, engaging and packed with actionable takeaways. She sparkles with intelligence and humor.
Affiliations and Membership
Faculty Specialist, University of Hawai'i at Manoa (UHM) Center for Teaching Excellence
Lecturer in Law, UHM William S. Richardson School of Law
Member, UHM Commission on Racism and Bias
Board Member, Law School Transparency
Please link back to this page and include attributions. Thank you!
Mute & Videos On: Kelly Gluzman
Elisabeth coaches individuals, faculty groups, and corporate teams to communicate well on video.
Clients learn skills, techniques, and equipment tweaks that:
- Enhance credibility, persuasion, and authority
- Create warm and authentic interactions that build trust
- Build confidence for speakers, presenters, and participants
- Minimize audience distractions, and get the message across.
Elisabeth offers CLEs, programs, and trainings for small and large groups, as well as one-on-one coaching for presenters, applicants, interviewers, and leaders of remote teams. She is available to consult with event organizers to build interactive, energetic events that are engaging for presenters and participants. The skills and methods are applicable across all videoconferencing platforms: Zoom, Teams, Skype, Google Meet, etc.
Elisabeth’s trainings are always inclusive and energetic, featuring strategies and celebrating examples from people of color in the videogame, broadcasting, and entertainment industries. She can connect with audiences of all ages.
Contact Elisabeth to help your team with:
- Lighting, sound, and camera placement
- Wardrobe, makeup, and set design (virtual and real)
- Effective online meetings
- Inclusive norms for leading remote teams
- Managing difficult conversations about racism and bias
- Conducting remote interviews
- Public speaking, body language, and eye contact on videoconferencing platforms
Schedule her popular “Webcam Like You Mean It” introductory webinar, or contact Elisabeth for a custom program to meet your needs.
Elisabeth is an expert and is available to comment on these trends and hot topics.
- why lawyer-types should care what they look and sound like on Zoom
- free and DIY tips to feel more confident on camera
- teaching strategies to engage online learners
- considerations for first-time online presenters
- boundaries and backgrounds -- and how teachers, students, faculty members, and attorneys navigate the privacy issues around whether to blur or reveal their backgrounds
- steps People of Color can take to look more like themselves on camera