Pacific Coast Association of Pre-Law Advisors: The purpose of the organization shall be: 1) to upgrade the skills of pre-law advisors; 2) to advocate the interests of undergraduate students and institutions in the counseling and admission processes leading to law related careers; 3) to increase the lines of communication among pre-law advisors, individual law schools, and the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC).
Zoom Tips & Tricks for Pre-Law Advisors
Please join PCAPLA for “Zoom Tips & Tricks for Pre-Law Advisors: Zoom Like a Professional” on September 24th at 12 Noon PDT! There is no cost to attend. Registration information is below.
Apply lessons from TV producers, YouTubers, and online gamers to set up your own home Zoom studio.
- Free and inexpensive hacks to communicate competence and confidence via Zoom
- DIY with a knowledge of camera angles, lighting, and video settings to your presentation toolkit
- Present PPT lectures and Google Slides with automatic subtitles
- Improve your audio and video quality with things you may already own
- Stage your Zoom set with cinematic flair
- All this and more!